Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 ONE OF THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE...AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER

2009 has been one of the best years of my life. On May 9th I married the man of my dreams. I know as well as anyone that no one is perfect...but he is the perfect one for me.


 All of our great friends were involved in our special day could not ask for a better group of people.


September 26th at Mary's Baby Shower I found out that he and I will be parents on May 21, 2010. My best friends in the world Mary became a Mom to Manny Murdock Coil on October 10. 

Had a great time for Halloween this year, a wonderful party at Kimberly & Jonathans house.


Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went quickly but it was wonderful to spend the holidays with family and friends. Damon and I had the pleasure of meeting some new people this year that from the first moment we met them we knew they were great people whom will become great friends. 

All in all this has been the best year ever... but I am sure next year will be better then this one was!! January 4th we get to find out What we are having we are both very excited.. Then there will be the wedding of Mary T and Brian W, so happy for them. Baby shower will fallow till The BIG DAY comes. May 9, 2010 Is the Expectant date but u know how kids are sometimes they don't fallow a schedule lol.

Well I Raise My None Alcohol Filled Glass To The 2009 Year and Look Forward To The May Exciting Days to Come In 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment